Wednesday, January 13, 2010

dinner party for four lovely ladies




I LOVE the holidays because I LOVE parties! I love decorations, themes, beautiful table scapes, delicious food, well-presented food, dimmed lighting, and so on. However, we're not quite settled into our house well enough just yet to really throw a good party. But, I did end up hosting a small dinner for my dear friends - "the first ladies of Xocai." :) I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Jenny, Mieka, Natalie, and myself before our dinner. I did, however, get a few shots of the table prior to the feast. I was actually quite pleased with the way it all turned out considering I threw it together the night before and, for the most part, with things I already owned. Regardless the setting, the most important elements to a successful party were there - good friends and good food. Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment